Covid-19 - Elective Care Recovery
Covid-19 has brought about the suspension of all routine elective care procedures which has resulted in the greater lengthening of hospitals waiting lists which were already impacting on over 4 million patients before the crisis. Four Eyes Insight are responding to this changed NHS landscape by rolling out our Elective Care Recovery Programme.
Where are we now?
- 4 million+ patients on hospital waiting lists pre Covid-19
- Sir Simon Stevens announces elective care suspension from 15th April for 3 months
- Leading to further deterioration, as yet unquantified, of Trusts’ RTT and diagnostic performance
How can Four Eyes help?
- Ensure the right patient receives the right care at the right time
- Enable timely and effective risk stratification of Trust PTLs
- Improve planned care operational procedures
- Enhance patient experience