Market Engagement Director
Four Eyes Insight is an innovative, professional services company that is highly regarded as a leader in Elective pathway performance improvement. The company has a wealth of experience delivering sustainable transformation programmes to the NHS that is supported by our advanced clinical productivity software. Our mission is to quantify clinical productivity opportunities and translate these into a sustainable reality, building effective change that lasts. With elective demand exceeding capacity, the Elective pathway need to be optimised and transformed at pace. At Four Eyes Insight, we specialise in improving productivity and efficiency in operating theatres, across outpatient clinics and throughout patient pathways including diagnostic procedures such as Cath labs, endoscopy and radiology. We also build bespoke patient pathway level demand and capacity business plan models to redesign elective care services for superior operating performance.
One of our key differentiators is our extensive hands-on clinical and operational experience. Such experience enables us to guide clients every step of the way through the implementation process, working alongside them as the new processes are embedded, always on hand to explain and adapt where needed.
Due to recent growth we are seeking a highly motivated Market Engagement Director to join our Healthcare team. This is a full-time permanent, home office-based position anywhere in the UK.
The ideal candidate will have an established network across the NHS ecosystem, preferably covering the following groups: C-suite level across NHS Trusts, Regulators (NHSEI, CCG’S), ICS’, Clinical networks and Alliances.
The Market Engagement Director’s mission will be to develop and grow the Four Eyes target market through effective communications of the FEI value proposition to new and emerging audiences, driving new business revenues and customer acquisition aligned with the business’s growth objectives.
Working with our Subject Matter Experts you will drive direct engagement and buy in across NHS organisations, defining bespoke strategies and proposals to help the NHS achieve their objectives.
You will have an understanding of healthcare strategy, the NHS’s long-term plan and priorities and be able to align the FEI proposition with the challenges they face with a focus on Elective care pathways and the recovery of Elective care.
Through building on existing relationships with stakeholders and growing new relationships across the NHS, at all levels, you will build trust and credibility in the Four Eyes brand, its value and impact to the NHS. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of current healthcare systems and challenges in order to anticipate customer needs and create the demand for FEI support and services.
This role would suit a highly motivated, ambitious and commercially astute healthcare consultant, currently working in Healthcare sales and Business Development, or working in Business change, Strategy or Transformation and wanting to advance to a more commercially focused role. Or this role would suit an individual with a proven track record of new customer development within the public healthcare market – actively focused across the elective care pathway.
Business Development Director Job Responsibilities:
- – Identifies and develops new business opportunities.
- – Builds relationships with 4i employees, clients, customer base, and organisations which 4i partners with.
- – Evaluates existing partnerships and sales efforts with an eye toward building on what works and changing what doesn’t.
- – Manages key client relationships and works to build new ones.
- – Develops and strengthens internal and external relationships that will lead to increased lead generation and market share.
- – Expands the profile and reach of the company and its brands.
- – Leads sales, marketing, customer-service, and client relationship management teams.
- – Tracks emerging markets and trends.
- – Fosters and works to maintain an entrepreneurial growth culture throughout the company and across all teams and work functions.
- – Identifies and recommends new services.
- – Proposes and develops strategic partnerships.
- – Helps to shape the company’s long-term objectives and determine plans for how to meet them.
- – Researches and identifies new markets.
- – Provides advice on product development and distribution and promotion strategies.
- – Identifies sponsorship opportunities, including non-profit engagement.
- – Builds and maintains relationships with vendors.
- – Conducts webinars and presentations to raise the brand or product profile.
- – Selects prospective vendors and negotiates contracts.
- – Travels to vendor locations, distributions centres, and other locations.
- – Fulfils requests for proposals (RFPs) from potential partners and customers.
- – Helps direct development of customer-facing web platforms and digital experiences.
- – 5 years of experience working with NHS Trusts, Regulators (NHSEI), CCGs, UK hospitals, health care and clinical networks
- – Ability to work simultaneously across multiple audiences with different communications strategies, maximising exposure to different levels of the healthcare system
- – A thorough understanding of the perspectives of varying stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making
- – Existing strong network of decision makers and the ability to cultivate new relationships with C suite executives
- – Strong experience with executing the full consultative sales cycle from initial engagement to close
- – Ability to position and present the FEI products and services effectively
- – Ability to clearly demonstrate and communicate ROI & Benefit Realisation
- – Experience with establishing sales objectives, forecasting and development of key account plans and board level reporting on progress
- – Knowledge and experience of UK Public Sector procurement channels (e.g. G-Cloud, CCS Frameworks and healthcare marketplaces
- – Demonstrable networking experience (Events / workshops / market engagement activity)
- – Ability to cultivate strong relationships with internal FEI stakeholders, our Subject Matter Experts and Marketing Team to maximise opportunities
- – Experience of delivering on sales targets and commercial business objectives
- – Proposal writing skills
- – Strong negotiation skills
- – Exceptional presentation and written communication skills
- – A team player possessing excellent client facing skills and an effective communicator at all levels.
- – Ability to travel across the UK with potential overnight stays
- – Knowledge and experience of the Elective care pathway
- – Awareness of reportable KPI’s and metrics aligned with NHS performance
- – Experience of clinical practice or strategy consulting
- – Experience working with senior clinical leads (Medical Directors, Directors of Nursing)
- – Academic background (BSc/MSc/PhD)
- – Strong analytic mindset